Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Hoot family

This is about my neighbour, the Hoot family. Somehow I just cannot comprehend why none of them carries their house keys with them.

Mum comes back; she hoots, hoots and hoots and the maid will run out to open the gate. Sons come back; they hoot, hoot and hoot and the maid will run out to open the gate.

The Hoots are really getting on my nerves.

Just this evening, the hooting lasted for about 20 minutes, to the extend that one of the boys had to climb over the gate to call out for the poor maid. I wanted to go over to have a chat with them but my wife stopped me - that is their business!

Hello, the maid is not an auto-gate lah. Carry the house keys with you very difficult meh? Very heavy meh? Have some thoughts for your neighbours can or not?

3 Comments:

Blogger thquah said...

Some ppl are just a pain in the .... but we have just to live with it.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Lye Hock said...

we don't have to live with such kiasu attitude.....you should have a chat with them !

12:01 AM  
Blogger raymond said...

I definitely will!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home