Friday, October 28, 2005

Make time for the family

Imagine a man at his death bed. What do you think would be his consuming thought?

  • I wish I had spent more time in the office.
  • I wish I had spent more time finishing off the fund-raising project.
  • I wish I had spent more time with my friends.
  • I wish I had spent more time with my family.
Focus on the Family will be organising a seminar, entitled “The Heart of Success: Loving Work and Living Life,” at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort on Nov 10 from 7.30pm to 10.30pm.

The seminar, which will be discussing topics like practical tips to build up family relationships and key factors to outstanding performance, will help participants to make a difference at work and at home in order to live life to the fullest.

Registration fee is RM35 per person. Closing date for registration is next Friday. Those who are interested can call 03-5882 3343. Details here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home