Saturday, November 19, 2005

An Erotic Ghost Story

He enjoyed himself and screwed the ghost EVERY NIGHT for 16 years. This Kevin fella ha ... must be a superman lah because 16 days direct for many people (yours truly included) also the knees go weak already. What more 16 years! Can you believe that?

This tale should make it into the Erotic Ghost Story series.

Full story in The Star, 19 Nov 2005: "... The 34-year-old man from Kuala Lumpur, known only as Kelvin, said he felt very tired every night as the long-haired ghost would lure him into making love with her by appearing in different images.

“I have been having bad luck since she appeared in my dream. I have not been able to get married although I have had five girlfriends.

“My employers fired me because I could not concentrate on my work,” Kevin said, adding that he had changed jobs at least 10 times. Kelvin said
his nightmare began ... "

1 Comments:

Blogger raymond said...

I suppose we all know who the "ham sap kwai" is already. ;-) And on the other side, the woman would probably be as scared and performed a similar exocism!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home