Friday, February 17, 2006

Crime Alert

This crime alert comes from the local newsgroups in USJ on 16 Feb 2006. Take care, folks.

I would like to inform you of an attempted robbery at my house at No. x USJ 16/2B on Tuesday afternoon at 2.00pm.

My wife was returning home after fetching my son from school on Tuesday at 2.00pm and as she entered our porch to park (we have an auto gate), a gold coloured Toyota also followed into our porch halfway preventing her from closing the gate. My son and wife realised something was not right and she immediately pressed the horn non -stop. Two well dressed Malay men were in the car and one of them alighted holding a knife and signalling to her to be silent putting his finger to his mouth. Fortunately my maid was upstairs and as she took her time to come down, the main door was not opened.

I believe that realising that the sound of non-stop horning might alert the neighbours, they quickly reversed and left. (incidentally non of our neighbours came out to check ). In the panic situation she forgot to note the car number.

Kindly forward this to all our neighbours to be on the look out and to be careful when opening the gates and I feel that their targets are ladies returning either from sending or fetching children from school tailing them home and moreover it is quite quiet during this period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home