Friday, April 21, 2006

Bullshit Instinct 2

Basic Instinct 2 is now available in DVD - pirated version, what else?

Basically, I find this movie over-rated by the Stone lady herself. She promised more of herself, didn't she? Well, I must be a stone or a "batu" to believe that!

Basically, the movie is just watchable but enjoyable.

It was basically unerotic and there was only one nude scene if this is what you are expecting. In this respect, it was a basic letdown.

BS2 ended with the question - who is the serial killer? Could it be Dr. Michael Glass? Or is it still Catherine Trammel? Basically, for you to find out.

Truth be told, she had me basically "bulled" but I will still want to watch her movies. She already had me stoned since the day she appeared in Playboy many years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home