Saturday, May 20, 2006

Shopping

We decided to have our dinner at the Summit Complex today because Kah Chern wanted to visit the Popular Bookshop. This has somehow become our two children's weekly requests. MPH or Popular Bookshop, they are still thoughtful enough give us parents that option to decide. Which is superfine with us.

So after dinner and a quick walk-about in the bookshop, my other half decided to drop by The Reject Shop to redeem the RM100 cash voucher that she has been carrying the past 6 months. As she walked through the aisles, the three of us dutifully followed. To cut a long story short ... some 20 minutes later, we walked passed another family. We ignored them until the husband grumpily said out aloud to the wife in Hokkien, "I think I will take the children outside and wait for you. If I follow you, I sure die one." LOL.

My wife must have been amused. She looked at me and smiled. I looked at her and smiled. When the other family was out of earshot, I said, "See how lucky you are?"

I hope she understood and will allow me to sip my favourite coffee at Starbucks while she shops until she drops, the next time she decides to go shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home