Friday, May 05, 2006

Tell the Truth!

I don't know what exactly Voluntary Administration means but my common sense tells me it isn't good news when a company has to resort to this mechanism to restructure its operations.

Appointing a Voluntary Administrator, I understand from Chartered Accountants & Management Consultants Horwath, only requires a resolution of directors where a company is insolvent or likely to become so. Nicols + Brien Business Recovery Online also offers some insights on what this mechanism is all about.

I debated on whether or not to blog on this the past few days because I have been taught to never speak ill of a competitor. Oh yeah ... I do get carried away sometimes in some cases where extreme misrepresentations have been blatant.

Pardon me for breaking the rule once again because I feel that the public has to know that a certain MLM company which has been in operation in Malaysia for close to 10 years has opted for voluntary administration since 2 May 2006.

Tell the truth to let your prospects know what they are going into. Don't sucker them into losing their money and put the inductry into a deeper integrity crisis.

Caveat emptor, it is called.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

which company?

4:12 PM  
Blogger raymond said...

there is already enough information provided for you to guess the name of the the company concerned.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u said competitor.which co do u represent and endorse for this industry?

12:11 AM  
Blogger raymond said...

i dun make endorsements.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home