Monday, June 19, 2006

Vision 2020 is My Vision Petition

An email I received regarding the Vision 2020 is My Vision Petition. Please help circulate.

To: The Malaysian Government

VISION 2020 says:

The FIFTH challenge that we have always faced is the challenge of establishing a matured liberal and tolerant society in which Malaysians of all colours and creeds are free to practise and profess their customs, cultures and religious beliefs and yet feeling that they belong to one nation.

MY PERSONAL PLEDGE TO ACHIEVE VISION 2020:

Vision 2020 is My Vision. I am responsible to ensure Malaysia is a fully developed Nation with a First World Mindset.

Therefore,

  1. I Pledge to work towards a truly united Malaysian nation with a sense of common and shared destiny.
  2. I Pledge to create a psychologically liberated, secure, and developed Malaysian Society, robust enough to face all manner of adversity and differences of opinion.
  3. I Pledge to foster and develop a mature democratic society, practicing mature consensual, community-oriented democracy.
  4. I Pledge to create a fully moral and ethical society, strong in personal religious and spiritual values and imbued with the highest of ethical standards.
  5. I Pledge to be mature, liberal and respectful of all Malaysians regardless of colour and creed and I acknowledge their freedom to practise and profess their customs, cultures and religious beliefs while belonging to our nation - Malaysia.
  6. I Pledge to be progressive in my thoughts and actions.
  7. I Pledge to be a caring person where others will come before me, backed by a strong and resilient family system.
  8. I Pledge to be fair and just towards all Malaysians regardless of Race and Religion.
  9. I Pledge to contribute towards establishing a prosperous society.
  10. I make this pledge in love towards all Malaysians who are my Brothers and Sisters.

SIGN THE VISION 2020 IS MY VISION PLEDGE.

The Vision 2020 is My Vision Petition to The Malaysian Government was created by IN HARMONY - A Malaysian Group for understanding religions in Malaysia and written by Pat Lu (raymapatlu@gmail.com).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home