Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pests controlled?

It has to take a public outcry for the Selangor government to overrule the decision by two local authorities to award a multi-million ringgit pest control concession to a consortium of companies and to force businesses to use their services.

Sheesh ... there goes someone's retirement plan!

There is no doubt that pests that threaten "public health and safety" need to be controlled and exterminated. This, I am in concurrence with the local councils. One hundred and ten percent.

In this instance, however, it isn't just the rats. Nor is it just the cockcroaches. But the twolegged rodents, commonly known as parasitic politikus that we should start with. Shoot them on sight!

I look at the 33,000 business premises in Subang Jaya and did a quick translation into my my network marketing business. Makes me drool and drool only. You see, with 33,000 customers in my organisation and if each spends just RM80 per month on my products for 20 years, my turnover would be RM633.6M!

If my commission is 10%, my earnings over 20 years would be in excess of RM63M. Or RM3M per year. Or RM264K per month.

Chia beh liao loh!

Perhaps I should invite the person(s) who just lost their retirement plans to sign up with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home