Monday, October 30, 2006

The Secret Revealed

I first heard about "The Secret" in 2005, some months before this movie was revealed to a worldwide audience in March 2006.

Thanks to Simon Chan, I got my own DVD copy last month.

I have watched it thrice since I received it. One of the best investments I have made, I must add.

If you are wondering what in the heavens is "The Secret" about, let me tell you what I have learned. It is about one power. One law. A law that you probably already know about but strangely, do not know you know. It is the Law of Attraction!

Truly, this 90 minutes movie makes fascinating viewing if you are looking for that edge or distinction. It is just awesome. It blew my mind away.

I can only say that you have got to watch "The Secret" to understand and share my excitement. You can do it online if you have broadband and if budget isn't a constraint, I strongly suggest you go get your own copy. It is a must-have for any personal library. The trailer is available here, by the way.

Now that "The Secret" has been revealed and introduced to you, I urge you to make the best decision for yourself. "The Secret" could change your life forever.

The next step now is for you to ASK and the universe will ANSWER. And when it does, be ready to RECEIVE!!

Just so that you know, many of the teachers from this phenomenally successful movie will appear in Larry King Live next week. I will post the details of this two-part series called "Beyond Positive Thinking" in my next entry.

Meanwhile, I leave you with this gem from Earl Nightingale, "You become what you think about all day long and if you do not think, you become nothing."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Secret is a hit! Larry King Live first show Beyond Positive Thinking has made this movie number one overnight. Help keep it there by watching and rating the new extended edition.

Visit http://www.thescienceofgettingrich.biz.
Enjoy!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home