Saturday, November 11, 2006

If you think you cannot ...

"Kah Ming ha ... if you think you cannot finish, you cannot finish. If you think you can finish, you can finish. You better eat up."

Kah Chern tried to play taikoh over dinner this evening when his little brother complained that he had too much food on his plate.

I looked at him and asked, "Where did you learn that?"

A big grin across his face. "You told me one mah."

"Yes meh? When?"

"During my exams mah."

Of course, I remembered. We had set a goal for him to be among the top 5 in his class but he thought it was too difficult because his classmates are all "smarter than him." So I sat down and explained to him why he should go for that goal. To cut a long story short, I told him it's all in his mind, "If you think you can, you can. If you think you cannot, you cannot."

He made it and earned himself the beyblade he has been wanting for so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home